Namaste 🙏 ,
Welcome to my seventh week blog of GSoC’21 !
This week I added the images and transliterations filter and also managed it’s access. I thoroughly tested these filters with different configurations and verified the results.
I had doubts regarding managing the access for images which I got it resolved from my mentors.
|#||Day||Date||A short description of the work done|
|1||Monday||2021/07/26||Populated database with test images.|
|2||Tuesday||2021/07/27||Added logstash queries for indexing images table.|
|3||Wednesday||2021/07/28||Added elasticsearch queries to filter image types.|
|4||Thursday||2021/07/29||Managed access for images.|
|5||Friday||2021/07/30||Added Transliterations and translations filter.|
|6||Saturday||2021/07/31||Tested all the newly added filters along with it’s access.|