Hola, initially this week I tetsed the ojs APIs to integrate it in cdli framework to add data from ojs to cdli and worked on creating nginx configuration by changing the base_url in ojs configuration. By the end of this week, I started working on Fixing journal article web view I started implementing Somil’s Design for single article web view and went through the latex conversion code written by Nisheal. We even decided to switch to use direct database configuration method and to ojs tables models for sharing data between ojs and cdli journals dashbaord.
|#||Day||Date||A short description of the work done|
|1||Monday||2021/07/19||Tested ojs APIs|
|2||Tuesday||2021/07/20||Setup authorization in ojs_apis|
|3||Wednesday||2021/07/21||Set up base_urls in ojs conf file|
|4||Thursday||2021/07/22||Decided to go with direct ojs database conf method|
|6||Saturday||2021/07/24||Understand the journals latex conversion code|
|7||Sunday||2021/07/25||Redesign the single article web view|